Monday, April 14, 2008

I left my heart...

Rob and I have birthdays that are exactly three weeks apart. This year we went to San Francisco to celebrate. We had a great time with Melynda and Justin King, great friends that love to do fun things too. We took a bus tour around the city and it rained and rained. We shopped and it rained an rained. We went to see the Chinese New Years Spectacular and despite all of the great reviews I read on it, we left during intermission and did I mention that it rained. The next day the sun shone and we went to Alcatraz, which it always fun and then we took a segway tour of the coast. Which was my favorite!! We ate great food and went to China town and rode the trolley cars and electric buses, went to Peir 39 and Fisherman's warf. What a great trip! Rob is the best he is really quite a romantic guy and has the best ideas.

1 comment:

Paige said...

awesome picture Beth!