Monday, December 27, 2010

Our Nativity

Cast list
Mary................................Lilly (the lovely)
Joseph..............................Slater (so handsome)
Baby Jesus.......................Princess Larkin, aka Eliza's dolly (played her part perfectly)
Donkey............................Sydney (it has always been her dream and she is finally strong enough)
Angel...............................Grammy (because she is one)
Wise Men (l-r)..................Turner, Lane, Eliza (or should we say "wise guys")
Camels (l-r)......................Travis, Price, and Steele (dare I say, the coolest part of the whole show)
Shepherds (l-r)..................Emma and Larkin (they lost their sheep)
Sheep................................Oscar (would rather hang out with the camels than the shepherds)
Cow..................................Marley (whose spots kept falling off)

5 comments:

Melynda King said...

I love it!

nelly said...

The kids had so much fun with this. I loved it!

John said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I love Grandma as the Angel and te boys as camels.

Paige said...

Awesomeness.

Donise Price said...

The picture turned out so well. We are a happy bunch!