There was a pack of starbursts in our front yard with a string attached
At first we couldn't tell what the string was attached to.
Then we followed the string to a tiny dot of color in the sky.
(it is in the middle right side of the picture below)
BALLOONS!
It took a surprisingly long time to pull them in.
Price was fighting the trees in the neighborhood and the wind that would help sometimes and sometimes not. And those balloons were attached to tons of string!
Price has a date to the Prom!
Really great job Whitney! So cute!


3 comments:
So fun. These kids are cute and original in the way they ask.
I saw that bunch of balloons floating high in the sky above our house! I even went and got Justin to see and then we watched as they were pulled down toward your house! I even mentioned to Justin that it was probably Whitney replying to Price's invitation to the prom! That is awesome!
Totally cute!
Post a Comment