Saturday, October 13, 2012

Random Conversations #102

Lying in my bed on a Saturday morning.  Eliza was telling me about what she and the other kids watched on TV while we were on our date.

Eliza:  Last night, we watched the clown attack
Me:  What?
Eliza:  It was an episode on "Good Luck Charlie"
Me:  oh, ok
Eliza: They had these two clowns that were named Boom Boom and Tinkles and I think it is funny because the first name is kind of like P-O-O (spelling it cause she is an awesome first grader that is spelling and reading everything she can) and the second is like #1.  Not the actual number but the thing you gotta go.  I didn't spell that one cause I don't know how to spell it.
Me:  It's really easy it's just P-E-E
Eliza:  I could've just sounded that out!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh it feels so good to really laugh out loud while I'm home all by myself!! That was funny!