Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Honor Jazz Band

Marley plays the Alto Saxophone in the District Honor Jazz Band.  Here they are playing at a Christmas celebration.  Price and Rob were both out of town this weekend so we made a girl's night out of it and spent a little time at the carnival and then went to see the movie Legends of the Guardians.

Marley was not thrilled with having to play.  She kept sinking lower and lower in her chair whenever she saw me get my phone out to take her picture.  She is actually really good at playing the saxophone.  


We were having a little more fun in the audience!


1 comment:

nelly said...

Mar's picture is so funny. I see her giving you the stink eye. Reminds me of a video Mom took of me while I was singing in the chorus at school. I was not thrilled about being videoed.

I love the other pic too. Some of my favorite girls!