Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Here is Rob's Father's day breakfast. Sydney did the waffles and bacon, while Price cracked the eggs, and Marley and Lane struggled to wake up . They did a great job, it turned out so cute!

Can you tell we had to wake him up for this?

Rob is a great dad and husband. I would say we are so lucky to have him around but I had to search far and wide to find such a worthy candidate.
He has blessed my life more than I will ever know! He is a hard worker and is willing to have a good time. Great combo!!




3 comments:

nelly said...

That breakfast is so cute. Did you think that up or did the kids? Rob's picture is funny. Gotta love a morning face.

Donise Price said...

It was fun to see your p;ictures from the trek so soon. Fun memories.

It is a good thing that Eliza is right under your feet or she just might disappear and be seen for 15 more months.

Paige said...

I love it Beth! Nice breakfast in bed!!!!