Saturday, June 28, 2008

My sweet husband got me a scanner!!

I now have a way to save and organize all of our old pictures from before digital days. Scanning just might become my new obsession. Like a lot of people our screen saver is a slide show of our family pictures. I love to see all of the old ones with the new!!! This is my favorite wedding picture.

I think this is the picture we sent out with our invitations. Rob looks so good, check out his old missionary shoes. They crack me up. He bought them in Brazil and had gotten them resoled more than once. It wasn't long after that when Rob's dad took one look at those shoes and took him out to buy some new ones. Looking back, I kind of wish we would have kept the shoes, but at the time I was all too happy to see them go. Actually, I am surprised I didn't burn them.

2 comments:

Paige said...

Beth, those are fun pictures. Rob looks so tiny back then. He was just a baby.

Bethany said...

He was tiny back then. He only weighed 175 lbs. He finally got some muscles.