Me: Eliza let's go pack your bags for Grammy and Papa's house
Eliza: OK!
Me: You are going to be there for two nights, what do you think you need?
Eliza: Well,...hmm two dress ups because I'll want to dress up.
Me: Do you think you might need anything else?
Eliza: My swimsuit just incase I want to go to her water park.
That won't be a hard bag to pack.
3 comments:
Hey are you talking about the BYU women's conference? If you are, we should have lunch. I can even get a babysitter as I have tons of family in the area. Let me know. I would absolutely love to see you!! diane.etc@gmail.com
I'm like Diane--I'd love to see you while you're out here if you get a minute!!! I'm sure you will be crazy busy, but let me know!
I always have to restrict the usage of dress-ups in our house. I don't ever let them take dress-ups to Grandpa's house because then I get a vacation from policing what they wear. Besides, they mostly wear swimsuits at Grandpa's, right?
Hey girls I am so sorry that I missed you. I just got your messages. We were so busy at the conference. One day we were going strong from 7:30 am on to 11:00 pm. Hopefully we'll be up there again soon!
Post a Comment