Lane looked forward to her eighth birthday with all her heart. She was finally able to get baptized. Lane has an understanding of spiritual things that is beyond her years. So loves, thinks, and believes with all her heart. She wants to do what her Heavenly Father would be happy with.
I feel so privileged to be her mother and learn from this sweet girl.
 |
| Lane was baptized by her daddy. |
 |
| Here is Lane dripping wet right after her baptism. Clean. |
 |
| The family that was able to join us for the special occasion. |
2 comments:
Congrats on such a special day for your family! I LOVE the spirit at a baptism...pure and sweet and oh, so strong! Bethany, I can tell you are a righteous mother in Zion and that your children call you blessed! Love you girl!
That was such a great day. Congrats to Lane. I could tell by the look on her face she was feeling a difference. Such a mature spirit. Love you Lane!
Post a Comment