Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Random Conversations #49

Eliza (holding a plastic shopping bad in her hands):  For some reason I feel like putting this bag over my head.
Me:  Oh Eliza, don't do that it is very dangerous!

after a lot of explaining why and what could happen if you do put a bag on your head and lots and lots of thinking she came to me a little later

Eliza:  How do you know it is bad to put bags over your head?  Did you read in on the internet.
Me:  Nope, I just knew.
Eliza:  I bet your mom taught you.
Me:  She probably did.
Eliza:  Did her mom tell her?
Me:  Yep
Eliza:  When I am a mommy I am going to tell my kids to never ever put bags on their heads because you will die!!!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I heard her share this information with a friend at lunch today, so now if they get the urge they'll think twice!

nelly said...

I remember being sick and worrying that I wouldn't make it to the toilet during the night. I wanted to just sleep a bag over my head. Good thing Mom stopped.