Eliza...... drum roll please.... finished All her dinner!!!!!!!
I don't know if it has ever happened!
(except when we have breakfast for dinner, that doesn't count)
It wasn't without dry heaving
It wasn't without complaining
It wasn't without bribery
It wasn't without some help from her Mom and sister and Dad
but
she did it!
which included eating Chicken Alfredo and Broccoli!
A funny side note: When I woke Eliza up this morning she was still very groggy and she said, "Mom I had the weirdest dream, I dreamed that I ate all my dinner."
Eliza, our dreams are finally coming true! ;)

5 comments:
so funny!! i remember when i was little, i always ate my food but my sister didn't!! i opted to stay at the table with her while she groaned, whined and pouted (she was very dramatic)!! i actually don't remember the last time my boys finished their dinner!! you must be so proud!!
Ha! Maybe your picky eater should marry my picky eater someday. Wait a minute...our grandkids may starve to death! Never mind!
Hahaha.....Good job Liza!
Wow! Chicken AND broccoli?!? You may have to do a post on your bribery tactics. I need some help with my picky eater(s)!
Oscar never finishes his dinner either.
Post a Comment