I have always struggled with being totally open on my blog. I love sticking to the surface things that make life so good.
For some reason the pictures below just bring all of my emotions to the fore front of my mind. I love that my kids get to grow up with their cousins. I love that they love their cousins. There is really no better friend in the world than a cousin because they will continue to love you even when you get moody or go through a weird stage.
Some of my best memories growing up were with my cousins. It will be the same for my kids.
My sister Miranda is going to move across the country soon and my heart breaks that the kids won't be able to hang out with their cousins whenever they want. I'm just glad they have been able to for most of their lives.
| I want to know what they are laughing about. |
| These guys made a play while the dads were watching football. |
| Syd, Emma, Price, and Travis doing what teenagers do best...texting and watching TV |
| Here are the big boys watching football. I love these guys! |
3 comments:
I agree! Cousins are such a gift! Where's Miranda moving?
I see you Uncle Matt! I love you too.
I cry whenever I think about her being gone. It will be a big change. Cousins are the best! Great pictures!
Post a Comment