Price and his friend Whitney share the same birthday.
For a while they have been planning a party together.
They got their mom's involved and it turned out to be quite some party!
We had awesome food including cupcakes, punch, cookies, brownies, a nacho bar, snow-cones, and popcorn.
There were lots of great kids and they had an exceptional time playing the wi projected on our back shed (should have gotten a picture of that, it was cool), volleyball, playing the piano, on the big bouncy slide, in the swings, and just hanging around!
I love a good party!
When we were getting ready for the party Rob said to me, "I didn't know we had a Hispanic heritage." When I looked at him with a puzzled expression, he said, "Well we are throwing Price a quinceanera."
Happy Birthday Price!
| My boy! |
| The birthday girl and boy are both in the stripes |
4 comments:
He just need a giant dress and a tiara! How fun, I love your green grass!
Hahaha....Awesome! That is so cool.
You seem like the funnest Mom! And your kids look good and nice too. I bet the kids were glad the fun Moms got involved too.
You throw great parties!
Post a Comment