She has been planning this event since she turned four last year. Every time we pass something cool at the store she would say, "Mom you can get me that for my birthday!" When we drove by our local amusement park she said, "I definitely want to go there for my birthday!"
The girl is a planner, she always has been, that is one of the fun things about her because she isn't afraid to ask and has good ideas and isn't afraid to try anything (except what we are having for dinner)
It is easy to grant a wish that is also fun for the whole family!
| Everyone loved this ride! |
| Price, never too far from contact with friends |
On our way home from the amusement park
Eliza said, "That was so much fun, I definitely want to go there for my birthday when I turn 6!!!
1 comment:
Looks like so much fun. Liza is so brave.
Post a Comment