When my sweet Eliza was two years old she was in LOVE with "Pedals" her tricycle.
She spent hours riding, talking to and singing with Pedals around our backyard.
My littlest girl is sadly growing up and poor little Pedals has seen better days.
Her paint is fading, her tires are splitting and she is loosing some of her fringes.
We decided that it was time for Pedals to go to stay with another little girl who would love her.
As we left her on the sidewalk behind us I had to hold my emotions at bay.
We were leaving a huge part of Eliza's life behind.
That makes me sad.
6 comments:
I know how you feel:(
I love your family pic! Its sooooo cute .. and bye bye pedals :( hello school bus :(
:(
I can't believe how big she is getting! Sorry pedals had to go but at least another little girls gets to make memories with her!
it is so hard to see them grow up so fast. I love how you captured it. Bethany i love the video of your reunion what cite did you use please tell:)
Thanks for the sympathy everyone! I am coping! Natalie, I used imovie on my mac. I love that program!
Post a Comment