Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Random Conversations #66

Eliza: "Mom, I think they should make a movie called, "Eliza."  And it's about this girl named Eliza, and she is just like me butsept (Eliza's word) she is an orphan.  No no she is six years old and she is a goddess and she doesn't have any sisters and she is hmmmmm she's really good at sword fighting.  And she loves this guy.....named Tanner.  Yeah that's all,..... and his last name is King, he he.  That's all."

I just read this post to Eliza and she said, "It's true, I do have some feelings for him."

4 comments:

Paige said...

Hahahaha......I hear that Tanner King is a real catch. Good taste Eliza.

John said...

I love everything you write about this girl! She is absolutely adorable.

Melynda King said...

AWE!!!! I agree Tanner King is a good catch!! Eliza always makes me laugh - I love that girl!!!

nelly said...

Tanner is a total cutie. That picture of Eliza makes her look so old. Where does the time go?