Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Lane!

I love this girl!!!!

She is a bunch of opposites rolled into one.

She is crazy and serious at the same time.
She is a bit of a hoarder, but she is neat about it.
She cares what she looks like and doesn't care at all.
She doesn't let things that are out of her control get her down.
She does NOT like boys however some of her best friends are boys.
She loves hats and boots and earrings.  She hates getting her hair done.
She comes up with some crazy outfits but the girl sure knows how to work it.
She spends a lot of time outdoors and squeezed into the smallest space she can find.
She is willing to try things even when she knows it is going to be hard or is truly scared.

Lane is my beautiful, cuddly, wise beyond her years, 9 year old.
I'm so blessed to have those big brown eyes look into mine everyday!!!




5 comments:

lilly kay said...

Happy birthday Laney! My world is better with you in it.

nelly said...

Happy birthday Lane! I love everything about you. I'm so glad to be your aunt.

nelly said...

It just dawned on me that I never went back and read it again. I do like it better!

Donise Price said...

I love it that Lane still will curl up on my lap and lets me cuddle with her. She has a heart of gold.

Paige said...

OK, those pictures of Lane are SO great! H*A*P*P*Y***B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y my niece!!!