Lane has been dreaming of this day...
....the day she could get a pet of her own.
Now she just has to get brave enough to pick the cute little hamster up without any gloves.
The cute little hamster we lovingly nicknamed "Vicious" because of how she launches toward your hand with her teeth bared and ready for blood the second you place it in her cage.
Her real name is Omlet. (don't ask me why) and I know it is spelled wrong but the name was determined and letters cut out and stuck to the cage before I had a chance to influence any part of that decision. :)
Now she just has to get brave enough to pick the cute little hamster up without any gloves.
The cute little hamster we lovingly nicknamed "Vicious" because of how she launches toward your hand with her teeth bared and ready for blood the second you place it in her cage.
Her real name is Omlet. (don't ask me why) and I know it is spelled wrong but the name was determined and letters cut out and stuck to the cage before I had a chance to influence any part of that decision. :)
1 comment:
Omlet is a little freaky. She goes right for your hand when you get near her cage.
Post a Comment