Eliza: Mommy?
Me: yes Eliza
Eliza: Mommy, I think I want to stop calling you Mommy.
Me: (kinda sad) Oh really?
Eliza: I just think I am getting too grown up to call you Mommy.
Me: What are you going to call me?
Eliza: Just Mom, or something like that.
Me: Are you sure? Quincey (cousin) calls her Mom Mommy and she's like 16 years old.
Eliza: Sorry Mommy I'm just going to start calling you Mom.
Me: OK (holding back the tears) that's ok with me.
Eliza: Thanks Mommy
Five minutes pass
Eliza: Mommy, can you please do my hair now?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hahahaha.....It's about time for some more Eliza. LOVE that little girl!
That girl is growing up so fast. Tell her Larkin still calls me mommy. That might buy you some time.
Actually Lark calls me Mommy or Mlommly and Blake is Babby
I can't wait to be mommy! I hope I can be as good of a mommy as you!
I love still being called mommy.
Post a Comment