Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Halloween 2011

For Halloween this year we only had three costume clad children. 
My camera lens is broken and is not focussing.  I'm frustrated and so sad that life is passing us by and all we'll have to show for this time is blurry pictures, so please forgive the imperfections.

Marley started out as a "mad scientist" but didn't like the crazy hair and decided to nix the "mad" part and be a scientist.  (I think she was looking for an easy escape from her costume when she got sick of it)


 Lane, the spy.  We've been into watching Burn Notice on TV lately. While it has given her at least one nightmare it also gave her an idea for a Halloween costume.  
Guess you've got to take the good with the bad. :)


 Eliza, the cowgirl.  She was so excited about this outfit!  We ended up adding the vest at the last second.  I took one of my tank tops and cut it up and tied knots here and there and it turned out so cute!



1 comment:

nelly said...

It was fun trick or treating with those girls.