There aren't many things better in life than a Dad being a Dad.
Seriously a room full of awesomeness!
I got to stay and help keep the refreshments stocked
and had a really hard time not tearing up just watching all of the Dads being so sweet to their girls.
The Dads actually looked like they were having a good time and they were all dancing!
Rob had the most daughters at the dance. A fact that he took great pride in.
"Come on ride the train..." Can I get a "Whoo whoo!"
Dad's and girls of all ages having a great time together. Awesome!!!

5 comments:
WAY cool!!! I love it.
I don't know which post to comment on, they're all so cute! What a fun thing for girls (and dads) to do. Great job with the decorating.
Price is a GOOD photographer!
And Sydney looks just like you in that BYU picture!
FYI: my blog address changed to www.small-n-simplethings.blogspot.com
What a fun family activity!
Blake always has so much fun at the Daddy/Daughter activities. It makes me get teary too.
That is totally awesome!! So... I'm interested to know how all this worked. It was Syd's class that did it but they put it on for the younger girls? I just think this is the coolest thing ever.
Post a Comment