Thursday, February 9, 2012

1st place!

Price is always playing basketball every year when our Stake's youth olympics comes around.  He is usually at games or practice during each of the events so hasn't really been able to participate.  One Saturday before Youth Olympics Price was "totally bored" and "didn't have anything to do."  So I did what any mom would do, I sent him outside with my camera and said, "Take pictures of your sisters!  Doesn't that sound fun!?"  We didn't know there was a budding photographer in the making...


Price entered the first two pictures in the youth olympics.

This picture came in 1st place in the "people" category

This picture came in 2nd in the scenery category


I just love this picture!  It din't get entered.


Love this one too!  It's Sydney, that girl has A LOT of hair!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all these photos! Great job Price!!

Janet and Nate said...

Wonderful things can happen when you obey your mother. :D Congratulations Price.

nelly said...

Love it! The lighting, the missing teeth, the smile! So cute!

Melody said...

Wow. Seriously. Wow. Tell Price I'm comandeering him the next time we come visit.