Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Marley, the author

I find stories that Marley has written everywhere.  Here is an example of one.

Hi, my name is Chist and just so you know, I'm a girl NOT a boy.  My mom left to study gorillas in Africa for ten years when I was two.  my dad being a very busy scientist made a robot to be my mom while she was gone.  She promised she would write me but she never did, so by the age of 5 I had no choice but to think she was dead.

Now, I'm 12 and nothing like my parents, I was about the age of 9 when I realized I could be a science geek, and animal freak, or something completely different.  I'm pretty sure you know what I chose... and now I am a rebel.

I have a friend that says she can tell if she wants to read a book by the first sentence.  After that first sentence, I am hooked!  Can you blame me?

3 comments:

Paige said...

Hahahaha!!!!!! Can I put in a request for you to please continue to produce funny children. These kids are hilarious!

Williams Family said...

She has a great "voice"! You have an author on your hands.

nelly said...

I hooked too.