Tuesday, May 22, 2012

A Red Carpet Event!

It was just the other day when she was sitting in her booster seat in the back of our minivan singing "Zippity Doo Dah!" over and over again.  
My heart hurts as I miss that little girl, and my heart is so full as I see the young woman she is becoming.

My Sydney is about to promote from the 8th grade and go on to high school.  
This year we had the Promotion Dance in our back yard.  I got to plan the dance along with some helpful 8th grade parents.

Sydney was beautiful!
She said she had a great time at the dance!  Which is very generous from Sydney.  :)

Great friends!




The food table.  We had hot pretzels (they loved those), nachos, a variety of cookies, and candy
Ice cream soda bar
Popcorn!

The dance floor





Mustaches, glasses, beards, hats, bow ties, boas, signs...fun!
The local high school's photography club came and took pictures of the event.
Marley(the tall one) and some of her friends were our servers for the night.  They performed superbly!  Awesome girls!!!

I love a good party!

1 comment:

nelly said...

We loved helping with the night. Sydney was the prettiest!