Wednesday, July 2, 2008

We are addicted





A Friend of mine called and asked me if we would like to borrow her Dance Dance Revolution for the summer.





We are having tons of fun with it. The kids can stay inside, when it is just too stinking hot outside, and have a good time and get some exercise at the same time. I am sure that when they close their eyes they see little arrows floating up.


It is amazing how much better you can get at it after hours and hours of practice. ;)


5 comments:

nelly said...

I-E-I-E-I My lit-tle but-ter-fly!

nelly said...

Boom boom boom! Shake it like a dollar!

nelly said...

Got me lookin' so crazy right now!

nelly said...

Here we go! Ole' ole' ole'!

Bethany said...

Nelly you have always had an incredible memory. There is one you forgot
It's a wonderful night, why don't you take it from me.