Sunday, September 28, 2008
Lane
We have been getting ready for our annual Primary Program at church. The kids have been practicing their songs. In fact they walk around the house singing all of the different songs from this year. Sydney learned to play "Called to Serve" on the piano and plays it all of the time which puts the song in all of our heads. Just a minute ago Lane walked by singing, "onward ever onward as we glory and complain."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That's classic. Please tell her that I was so proud of her for being so brave to try to bear her testimony today. To think that she was feeling the spirit and wanted to go up there is awesome. I cry every time I go up there too.
That is so funny! I love how your kids are not afraid to sing.
Post a Comment