Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Jan. 30

"Hey Mom, can we go swimming? It is ssoooo hot outside!"

"The water is really cold."

"So, we don't care"

"OK"

Whenever the kids ask me if they can go swimming I always say yes. When they jump in, they find out the water is too cold in just a couple of seconds. If I say no they will bug me about it all day.

4 comments:

nelly said...

That's so funny! One more thing you can do in AZ in the winter, let your kids jump in the pool knowing that they won't die, they will just get a little too cold.

cj savage said...

GOOD plan! i'll have to try that next time! ;)
did you get the message i left you on one of your other posts? the one with our address?? hum.

natalie spratling said...

I wish we were swimming during Jan. I just have to say it is just too cold here too.

Melody said...

Did you ever hear the story of how I wanted to go swimming in December when I was little? Mom said no, but I was determined so I went to my room, pulled down this incredibly huge box of summer clothes all by myself, changed and snuck outside to jump in. Next thing Mom knew, I was standing outside the door saying, "You're right, Mom. It is cold."
I never tried that again. :-)