Sydney and I went to visit Grammy and Papa for Syd's 11th birthday. They are on a mission at Adam-Ondi-Ahman, MO. They have been gone for the last 17 months and will be coming home in September. Paige was able to join us and we all had a wonderful time putting a puzzle together, going for walks, seeing the sights, Amish hunting (just looking for them), shopping, and talking. I loved it! We can't wait for Grammy and Papa to come home!!!
The valley of Adam-Ondi-Ahman
Liberty Jail
One night we took a little tour of the property in the back of Papa's truck.
Sydney loves her Grammy and Papa!
Just a really fun trip!






5 comments:
Wow it looks beautiful there! It is great that you were able to go see your parents and see how they have been living on their mission!
Looks like such a fun trip. I wish I could have been there. Did I see a flat Marley in there?
What a beautiful place. I'm sure its a trip Sydney will never forget.
What a fun 11th birthday present. We were there not too long ago. We have some good friends that live up that way. It is sooooo beautiful there!!! Are your parents enjoying their mission there?
And wow-- Sydney is a very tall 11 year old. My 11 year old is 52 inches and can't wait until she hits 54" so she can drive go-carts. My daughter who will be 10 in a few weeks is barely 48". My daughters would think that your daughters are lucky to be so tall.
That really does look like a fun place to serve a mission. Or to visit.
Post a Comment