Monday, August 10, 2009

News Flash

Lane is a wakeboarder!
Lane has always been afraid to try wakeboarding and we never pushed it. The girl is only 6. Well she decided to try this last trip to the lake and after three tries she got up and went forward a few hundred feet. While waiting for the boat to come around she layed in the water facing up and yelled, "I can't believe I can do it!" with the biggest smile on her face.
I can't believe she could do it either.
There is really nothing like trying something that seems too hard or is kind of scarey or really scarey and accomplishing it. That is my favorite feeling. I guess my favorite, favorite feeling is watching my kids do it.

4 comments:

Melynda King said...

That is AWESOME!!!! Way to go Lane!!! You are so cool!
You can wake board and you are only 6 years old!

Summer said...

That is amazing! I am so impressed! (and jealous truthfully!) Way to go Lane!

Paige said...

WOW! I am impressed!

nelly said...

That's so much fun!