I am in LOVE with the BBC mini-series Cranford.
It is as good to me as the A&E version of Pride and Predjudice.
(which is saying a lot)
I also love the movie North and South. (the BBC mini-series, not the one with Patrick Swazye)
One of my favorite things is to turn on a one of those movies when I have something to do that will take a lot of time, like painting a room or making Christmas presents. I've seen them enough that I can just listen to them in the background and do my thing. And when a really good part is coming up I sit and enjoy.
If you are into those kinds of movies, and haven't seen one of them,
Merry Christmas, my gift to you!
7 comments:
I need to borrow them from you. I've never seen Cranford or North and South(with or without Patrick).
I love both of these!
I've never seen Cranford, but I LOVE Pride & Predjudice. I've only seen the Patrick Swayze's North and South and loved it, because it is Patrick! One of the best movies I've seen lately is the masterpiece version of Jane Eyre. You can get it on Netflix. I'll check out Cranford.
You gave me that gift last year, but it just keeps on giving!!! I just read North and South and now can't wait to watch the movie again. Hooray for Elizabeth Gaskell.
Get off the couch and get to work!
I was trying to figure out who this Robert guy is then I realized, shouldn't you be seeing some patients?
Yes, Bethany. I did introduce you to the joy of Cranford. You may all enjoy my gift through Bethany. ; D
Post a Comment