Sunday, December 13, 2009

Students of the Month

Marley's teacher said about her,
"Marley follows the golden rule by treating others with respect and kindness. She is caring towards classmates and is an encouraging friend. Marley is sensitive to others feelings and sincere. She treats others the way she would want to be treated. Marley is a good listener and always seems to know what to say to make someone feel better if they are having a hard day. Thanks Marley, for being a great role model in the classroom.
Price's teacher said about him,
Although I don't have the pleasure of teaching Price I do see him daily in homeroom. Price is always courteous, kind, and thoughtful to both peers and teachers; giving everyone he comes in contact with the respect they are due. He is a pleasure to have in class.

I secretly love it when they get it at the same time.

3 comments:

jenniho ♥ said...

They sound just like their Mama!

nelly said...

:)

P.S. That is my very first smiley face.

Paige said...

Cha Ching for Mom Bethany! =D