Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Random Conversations #32

Eliza: I want a hug from a real Elf for Christmas
Me: Did you know that I am an elf on the side?
Lane: What?
Me: I'm an elf after you go to bed at night
Syd: Don't tell her Mom.
Marley: Mom used to be an elf then she drank something this guy wanted for Christmas, now she is half elf and half human and she is too tall to work in Santa's workshop.

8 comments:

Melynda King said...

That is F U N N Y!!!!

John said...

That is sooo funny. I love conversations like that!!!

natalie spratling said...

Are you tall because you drank the stuff or you had to drink the stuff becuase you were tall? I love your kids conversations.

Dawn said...

I love these random conversations! So awesome!

Paige said...

hahahaha!

Amber said...

Eliza told me today that you used to be an elf, but not anymore because you're too old. What's the real story Bethany!

The Watsons said...

I love it! I'm glad I'm not the only one who tells her kids stories!

Kristen said...

hahaha