Monday, March 29, 2010

Day 3: Our Family Tree

So I had what I thought was a brilliant idea and made these cupcakes for our family reunion.

There is one for each member of the family.



It took a lot longer than I had anticipated and
for days after the cupcakes were done I saw people in cupcake form.
All people.
Some are easier to convert into a cupcake than others.

8 comments:

Collette said...

"I saw people in cupcake form"

{hehe} - I would totally do that!

Very cute cupcakes by the way!

Becky said...

Very Talented Bethany! What a fun family reunion.

Beverly said...

So cute, though! Was it hard to watch everyone eat them after all that work?

John said...

I love it!!! They look awesome. What a good idea.

So glad you can have all of your family around. It looks like you are having a lot of fun.

Bethany said...

Collette, It is my dream to make a red head cupcake. I could totally do you!!!

Beverly, I was a little shocked at how much work it was and how quickly they were gone. A little like Thanksgiving.

Thanks Diane and Becky, we did have a fun family reunion.

Melynda King said...

SUPER Cute! You did a great job!

Jen said...

You did such a great job!! I knew that was Miranda before I even saw her posing with her cupcake self!! And Blake's made me laugh so hard!!! HILARIOUS!

nelly said...

Larkin and I were just looking at these pictures and this was our conversation:

Larkin: I didn't like eating my cupcake.

Me: Why?

Larkin: Because I was eating myself. It was so delicious. My hair was so good. It made me want to try eating my own hair.