Wednesday, March 31, 2010

My Man

Something was wrong with our boat.

I know Rob told me what it was. I can't remember.

Well he took the engine out of our boat, fixed it and put it back in. When I was taking pictures of him doing this our neighbor, Mel, in the wheel chair who is an amazing mechanic said, "you should be proud of him, that's not easy to do."

I am proud of Rob.

He is not afraid to learn something new. He he has the courage to try and the mind to make things happen. He just jumps in and gets it done. He also never leaves a job undone however he does get a little obsessive to finish. With as little free time as he has it is amazing that he can get so much accomplished.

I don't want to make this about me but, truth be told,
I seriously did a incredible job at choosing my eternal companion.

2 comments:

Melynda King said...

You did do an incredible job choosing because I think you and Rob make a perfect match!

Melody said...

We think he's pretty darn lucky, too!!!