I should have known.
It is a girl thing after all.
All of her sisters have done it before her.
I probably did it when I was little.
If she had a little sister she would most likely do it too.
fyi: The dog we are talking about her cutting is a stuffed animal.
4 comments:
That was soooooo FUNNY!!!! But hey, she did a pretty good job on those bangs!
That is too cute!! Poor thing. They all have to go through that scissor phase, don't they?
That was one guilty little face!!! I remember cutting my bangs when I was little. Only, mine didn't look cute the next day!!
Laughing... only because we JUST had this conversation!!! And, last week when Miranda asked to wear her hair down to school, I once again made her promise not to cut it! (she did roll her eyes at me and give me the 'mo-om') You can't stay mad at that cute face for too long!
Post a Comment