So we had a streak of bad luck while we were at Lake Powell this year. Just caught a couple pictures of it.
![]() |
| This is my dad, Rob, and Tag fixing the generator on our house boat. |
| Here is Rob and my Dad making a mad dash for Antelope Point (a 35 mile drive) after we hit an underwater island and tore a hole in the ski boat. |
We also had the bilge pump go out on the ski boat, hit the wall of a canyon with a jet ski. Most of this happened by Monday evening. Rob spent the next couple of days fixing everything while the rest of us enjoyed. I am really glad to have a guy who's not afraid to fix things. It was really nice to have Tag and my Dad there as well. It might sound strange but I think they had a good time working things out.
It was still one of the best vacations ever!

2 comments:
I love boys that can fix things!
They were all incredible to take care of the "bad luck". Meanwhile, we were all havin FUN. Thanks guys!
Post a Comment