All of her life Sydney has always seems years older than she actually is.
When she was a baby her pediatrician would look at her and ask how old did you say she is? Then say, "are you sure?" like I didn't know how old my baby was.
He is from Taiwan and used to smaller people.
Once when we were at a regular check up, after the nurse had come in and weighed and measured Syd, the doctor came in. He took one look at her numbers and then measured her again. He had a puzzled look on his face and then measured her another time, this time not stretching her quite as much. Then he said, "that's better" and wrote the shorter measurement on his chart.
![]() |
| Sydney got make-up for her birthday. |
![]() |
| I just love this girl! |
Sydney is in the 7th grade.
She made the school volleyball team this year.
She loves going to Young Women at church.
She is 5'9" and growing.
She is smart and kind and so funny.
Love you Syd!


2 comments:
I love Sydney too!!!! This girl is goin places. Can't WAIT to watch and see!
I brag about Syd all the time. She is great!
Post a Comment