Wednesday, August 4, 2010

My Mom!!!!

My mom has never been one for high adventure.  
She has always been happy to sit back and let other people try things and keep her feet safely planted on the ground.  
This last trip to Lake Powell she stepped no....leaped out of her comfort zone to try some new things.
I have never been more proud of her.


5 comments:

Williams Family said...

Way to go, Aunt Donise! Nice legs!

Lindsay said...

WOO HOO! That's so exciting! Looks like you all had fun :)

The Hardy's said...

What a fun vacation. Your kids are so cute and growing up fast! It's fun keeping up with your family. :) Is Rob a bishop?

nelly said...

I'm so proud of you too Mom. It's not easy doing things that scare you. I love that last picture!

Paige said...

AWESOME Mom!!!! It was so much fun.