Saturday, August 30, 2008
Did I ever mention that I LOVE Tubing pictures?
As I said before we have gone with our great friends, the Kings to Lake Powell for the past four years. We just got copies of the pictures they took and since their camera lens is way better than ours I thought I would share some more awesome tubing pictures. I hope you can see the facial expressions because they just kill me. I don't know there is just something about getting scared out of your pants and having fun at the same time.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Bethany, I love your blog! It is so fun! The kids and I just spent an hour looking at all the pictures and reading about everything. Good Job! The kids would get excited every time they saw themselves in your pictures! You guys are great friends. Thanks for all of the great times we have shared, and the memories we have made! Love you, Melynda and Family
Bethany Those pictures are awesome! I cracked up.
bethany!
i love the new look! do i ever mention i too, was mad about damask! we must've been seperated at birth!
i really do thing blogging is the only way to go!
Bethany, the jumping pictures rock! They are so cute!
That looks like so much FUN and brings back so many lake memories for me. And you must have a fabulous camera to catch all that. I love the scared to death look that some of the girls give - so funny!
Post a Comment