Eliza is one of those people who don't hide their emotions. She is really good at letting me know exactly how she is feeling. This is how Eliza was feeling when we took her rag curlers out of her hair.



OK, so this isn't quite the affect we were going for.
6 comments:
That's so funny. It's not quite what I envisioned either. I have a friend in my ward that does that with her daughter's hair and it turns out in perfect ringlets.
I want to know what the trick is because it isn't as easy as it looks. . . Obviously.
That is totally funny. Liza is so cute!
Bethany, I love a blog by a Momron Mom named "Hair Today" If you want the address. let me know. She has tons of easy ideas for a variety. You would like it. I used one for Pipers' dew on Sunday.
I would love to know the blog address.
That's okay, Eliza, I don't like how it looks when I take rag curlers out of my hair either. Karen
Post a Comment