

With four daughters I figure I spend an average of 45 minutes of my time everyday doing hair, that is including myself. That is 315 minutes weekly; 1350 minutes monthly, and 16, 425 minutes yearly. Is it any wonder we shave Price's head
every time his hair gets long enough to comb in any direction at all?
4 comments:
Amen, sister! I have a hard time figuring out what to do with my own hair. Now all of the sudden I'm in charge of three more heads.
It's a good thing that you are so good at it!
So fun to read all your posts! I love blogs! And I hear you on the hair. I can't believe it won't be long before I have to actually do Kalley's hair too. Oh man. At least you are good at it - my girls hair always ends up looking messy.
Summer, "spray gel" and lots of it that is all I have to say
Post a Comment