Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lake Powell 2008

For the past four years our good friends, the Kings have invited us to go up to Lake Powell with them on their house boat. It was a great trip. A perfect end to the summer.
l-r: Sydney 10, Eliza 2, Bethany, Lane 5, Rob, Marley 8, Price 12
Sydney learned to wake board

Lane


Sydney

Marley


Price is getting really comfortable on a wake board. A killer jump, so fun!

Marley got up for a couple of seconds on the wake board. She'll get it the next time we make her try the wake board. Did I say that? What I meant was, she'll get it the next time she is begging to try.

Where would any of us be if our parents didn't make us try new things, . . . right?

Addy, Eliza, and Amanda


Alyssa, Tanner, Addy, Marley, Amanda, and Sydney



I love great tubing pictures.


2 comments:

nelly said...

You would love great tubing pictures. Everyone looks scared out of their mind.

Bethany said...

Ha ha ha. You just don't know how fun it can be to be scared out of your mind.