Price tried out for the school basketball team and made it!!!
The first day he was supposed to have practice after school, they were playing basketball in PE and Price rolled his ankle when he came down on someone's foot. His ankle swelled up pretty quickly so we took him to the urgent care. We got in and out of urgent care in an hour and a half, which seems like a miracle in itself. But the best part is that Price didn't break any bones, so he should be out for a week and then get to go back to basketball!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Pop said "He is young. He will repair quickly."
I say "I wish I could kiss it and make it better."
We would sure like to be to his game, but I am also sure that there will be hundreds that we will make it to in the future.
Post a Comment