Monday morning when I should be starting my laundry my friend, Karen called and asked if I wanted to go see Twilight with her and Jennifer. She even got me a babysitter for the little girl.
What a great friend!
We had the best time. The movie, to me, was a bit comical. I enjoyed the whole thing but at times felt like I was watching a Saturday Night Live sketch.
Just my opinion.
I'll watch it again. May even buy the movie for my girls someday.
3 comments:
I'll go see Twilight with you again! I thought it was not so good the first time I saw it, but the second time was REALLY GOOD!!???!!!
It was a good thing that you would be willing to have your daughters see it. I guess it is one of those things that you need to go in the right frame of mind.
My roommate from Ricks, Libby Meyer's is Stephanie Myers sister in law. No one has been able to convince me to read the books or go to the movie, though. But my sisters, sister in laws, and all my friends at church except the one who is abstaining with me all LOVE Twilight.
Post a Comment