Ever since Rob has been our bishop we've had an end of the year party for everyone on the ward counsel and their spouses. It is a bit stressful but I love a great party! I took these pictures when we were almost done decorating. It would be nice to have pictures of the final look with the lights, candles, torches and dishes on the table or from the actual party, or the great friends and family that helped serve us all but by then I wasn't thinking about pictures. Thanks for all of the help Melynda, Justin, Nelly, and Sydney!!! It would not have been a success without you guys!
Friday, November 28, 2008
2008 Ward Counsel Party
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You are welcome. We were very happy to help! Nelly is so sweet. I it was fun getting to visit with her while we scooped food and washed dishes! The decorations were beautiful, you definately have skills!
Your decorations were fabulous! Did you come with them yourself? Is Miranda going to be able to use them too?
Lloyd and I missed being there. Next year...
Post a Comment