This happens every morning, I'm surprised it has taken me so long to put it here.
Eliza picks up a random object.
Hairspray
Eliza: Is this for you hair or you mouth?
Me: Your hair
Eliza: Oh
Mascara, eye shadow, moisturizer, etc.
Eliza: Is this for you face or you mouth?
Me: Your face
Eliza: Oh
Lotion
Eliza: Is this for you skin or you mouth?
Me: Your skin
Eliza: Oh
Soap
Eliza: Is this for you hands or you mouth?
Me: Your hands
Eliza: Oh
Rubber bands
Eliza: Is this for you hair or you mouth?
Me: Your hair
Eliza: Oh
2 comments:
My 2 year does a similar thing. She says: this is yucky-- it is not to eat.
I guess it tells you how much you tell your kid the same thing and after telling them over and over it still takes a long time for them to reason it all out.
She is so funny. I'm glad you put these conversations on your blog!
Post a Comment