Last Monday Rob calls me from work and tells me that we are going from Qwest to Direct tv. I asked him why and the reason was because Direct TV has the channel to watch the BYU vs. Utah game on Saturday. Plus qwest doesn't offer HD in our neighborhood yet. So last Wednesday I stayed home all day while the Direct TV guy hooked us up. We found out that he would be disconnecting our internet at the same time and someone from qwest would have to hook us up again. Qwest finally sent someone out this morning. So if you were wondering that is why I didn't answer anyone's emails or do any blogging in the past week.
It is nice to know that I can go with out the internet. But it is also nice to know that I am finally free again.
By the way, the BYU game stunk, big time!
1 comment:
and we totally missed you! i was this close [---] to calling you to see if you guys were ok or just on an early vacation. : )
welcome back!
Post a Comment