Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Apples, and pears, and bananas, oh my

This is what I find all over the house. Eliza climbs onto our table and gets fruit out of the fruit basket and eats them almost exactly in half (core and all) and then throws them on the ground for me to find at a latter time.

Here is the little girl in the act. At least here she is outside.

3 comments:

Melynda King said...

It's a good thing she is soooooo cute!!!! I love Eliza!!

Anonymous said...

LOL that is soo funny, maybe one day she'll eat it all, thats so cute

Jen said...

Bethany! I decided to take a look at your blog and I have been sitting here for about an hour reading about your beautiful family! Your girls make me laugh so hard!! I especially love quotes from Eliza. The last time I really sat down with your family, she was so small and every time I would look at her, she would burst into tears until I looked away! Oh those were great times! I can't wait to read more of the Matthews adventures! Miss ya and love ya!