Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Student of the Month

Laney was student of the month for December!! Good job sweet thang.

5 comments:

Melynda King said...

Good Job Lane. I have a really cute picture of Lane and Tanner waving to each other when they were called up front at the pep ralley. I am sure it won't happen, but if they ever get married we are going to have THE BEST PICTURES!!!

Bethany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bethany said...

Totally, but we don't want to put any pressure on them. It probably isn't a good idea to get married because your moms have a lifetime of great pictures of the two of you together.

Donise Price said...

Tell Lane we are pleased with how well she does in school. Wish we could have been there.

Linda Bennett said...

Good job Lane! Did you see me there? I came just to see you get your award!!
Love you~
Miss Linda