Thursday, December 18, 2008

Price 9 months




Before I knew that blogs existed I wanted to keep some memories of my kids when they were little. Well I would just jot stuff that they did down on random pieces of paper and hope they would last for future generations. I've been organizing lately and found this one. I am putting it here and then tossing the paper.


Price - 9 months

You love food! After every bite you say mm mm-mm mm mm. Kind of like What About Bob.

You love balls! You crawl around the house pushing your dad's basketball and then you try to pick it up over your head. It goes pretty well until you almost get the ball to the top and then you loose your balance and fall backward.
Sometimes it is hard to get you to eat. One way I get you to eat is to let you feed me while I feed you. I give you a bite of cereal then you give me a bite of a cracker.

You love playing with diapers. It really isn't a problem until you get into the dirty ones.

You love your daddy, everyday he comes home from school he hides and says "Price, I'm gonna get you" in his big deep voice. You get so excited and scream and try to find him.

You love to hear your voice echo. You always crawl into the entertainment center and scream. (The above picture is evidence of this.)

You love socks. We put them away where we think you can't get them but somehow you end up with a sock in each hand crawling around the apartment.

For the first 8 months of your life you hair wouldn't lay flat. It would stand straight up in a Mohawk. Everywhere we went people called you spike even people we didn't know. (see above)

The first time your dad changed your diaper when you were a newborn you went to the bathroom on him.
I miss my little Pricey!

1 comment:

nelly said...

I remember Pricey at this age with his spiky hair. He was so cute. I do believe that he's even cuter now.